- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
- Future Challenge – What Are Your Most Precious Books?
- The Portable Magic of Books
Daily Archives: April 12, 2012
My sister and I first learned caregiving skills with dolls and pets when we were kids. Then we cared for our children (and our husbands as well). More recently, our parents have been the loved ones requiring some form of assistance or … Continue reading