- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements
- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
Daily Archives: October 13, 2012
We moved back to New England about twelve years ago, and every year, we’ve talked about going to the “Big E” – the Eastern States Exhibition. It’s like a State Fair times six. For two weeks in September, the town … Continue reading
My Dad always quoted the old proverb, “If a thing is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.” So that’s my excuse. I’ve received a few very nice specialized award nominations recently, and have been taking my sweet time to … Continue reading