- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements
- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
Daily Archives: October 16, 2012
When I was about nine, my mother decorated my room in pink and white. I had striped café curtains with canopy valances, pink walls and bedspreads, and a white desk and trim. I’m not at all sure why she picked … Continue reading