- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements
- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
Daily Archives: October 22, 2012
Photography: derived from the Greek photos (“light”) and graphein (“to draw”). ¹ If you think about it, light is both the subject and the paintbrush for most photographic work. It can help bathe a subject in color or brilliance, bringing out every detail – … Continue reading