Well, there are only two weeks of 2012 left, but I’ve happily just received the Blog of the Year 2012 badge from Arnel at All Things Boys, She has a wonderful blog which includes great photos, writing, and snippets of her life raising 3 boys, among other things. Pay her a visit – you’ll enjoy it!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
This is a great opportunity to thank/nominate a few friends for their consistently great posts and thoughtful comments:
- Lynne at Beyond the Brush - She offers lovely paintings, photos, and writing, and often comments on other blogs.
- Allan at Ohm Sweet Ohm – He literally lights up the Golden Gate Bridge – and lights up the blogosphere with his photos, posts, and comments.
- Gemma at Dear Bliary - She does great posts, is a regular contributor to some photo challenges I follow, and is always so thoughtful in her comments.
- Alexandria at Simply Sage – She hosts an inspiring blog with wonderful photos and reflections, and takes time to make delightful comments.
- Lagottocattleya – Wonderful photos and stories in two languages – and a “Constant Commenter” also!
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award. Done.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!) Done.
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them. Done.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience. Cool!!
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars… Done (above) and done!
I’ve stopped at just five blog nominees for now due to lack of time… I’m supposed to be decorating my Christmas tree! I may add more later…
Thanks again, Arnel – and to all a Good Night!