- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
- Future Challenge – What Are Your Most Precious Books?
- The Portable Magic of Books
Tag Archives: asthma
I’m getting older, and like many Americans, I weigh more than I should. My hubby is in this boat with me. We didn’t get this way all at once, but if you gain even one or two pounds each year … Continue reading
We have survived the “Cleanse” part of the 24-Day Challenge (the first 10 days) – and now that we’ve made it through the detox, we’re moving on to the metabolism boost! We have opted to do the full 24 days, and will soldier … Continue reading
I think I was about ten years old the first time I walked through the model of the human heart at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, and started to understand how things inside the body fit together – my next … Continue reading