- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements
- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
Tag Archives: Louvre
Maybe it’s because there’s often been chaos in my day (and in my thoughts), but sometimes I really crave the orderly. Symmetry. Simple Geometry. Architecture is one of the places where I have enjoyed many balanced forms. I’m drawn to … Continue reading
Ailsa at wheresmyback posted her Travel theme this week: Art. Since I’ve just returned from vacation, and before that been at my mom’s for a few weeks, I am just buried with things to do. So, I will take the … Continue reading