- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements
- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
Tag Archives: moving on
Challenge #19 Moving is always a little traumatic. But moving from a larger home to a smaller retirement home may be even more stressful. Certain memories and possessions won’t make the cut for the new home. If you had to … Continue reading
OK, fellow boomers – let’s say you’ve been living in your house (or carrying stuff with you from house to house) for thirty, forty, or fifty years. You probably have things stored in the attic or basement that you haven’t … Continue reading
Tomorrow, I’ll wake up, get in my car, and drive with my husband to visit our son in Upstate New York. I won’t be going in to the office tomorrow, or on any other day from now on. Today, after a … Continue reading