- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements
- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
- Just a Day at the Beach…
- Future Challenge – Note to Self (Longhand or Keyboard?)
- The Lovely Habit of Writing a Journal or Letter – in Longhand
- The View From Above
- I Hope You Dance
Tag Archives: Olympics
Ailsa at wheresmybackpack? has posted our weekly Travel Theme: Leading Lines. Her own examples are photos that all have a strong physical line that grabs the focus of the shot and leads our eyes there, and our challenge is to … Continue reading
Well, here we are at the end of July, and I haven’t done a monthly travelogue yet! As I’ve been watching the Olympics on TV, I’ve seen shots of some of the wonderful places we went outside of London when we … Continue reading
The WordPress Photo Challenge for the week is Movement We’re asked to show a photo or photos that exhibit or convey motion. For me, the most illustrative image of motion is the sea. The constant ebb and flow of the tides, … Continue reading
It’s time for my mid-month travelogue post! I thought it would be fun, in honor of Queen Elizabeth’s 60th Jublilee celebration earlier this month (and the upcoming Olympics), to make this one about London. I had all four A.A. Milne children’s … Continue reading