- Father’s Day Remembrances
- Future Challenge – Could You Live Overseas?
- Flag Day – or – How I Grew Up With Old Glory
- Future Challenge – Beating the Blues
- Chasing the Blues Away
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Escape
- Travel Theme: The Four Elements
- Future Challenge – What’s Your Legacy So Far?
- Sharing My Scots Gaelic Heritage
- Do You See a Pattern Here?
Tag Archives: Pearl Harbor
For forty years, my beloved and I talked about going to Hawaii. Finally, we were able to go last Fall. We figured we would treat ourselves to this big vacation while we were both working, Hawaii is probably one of the most … Continue reading
Each week, our friend Ailsa at Wheresmybackpack posts a Travel Theme challenge to bloggers. This week’s topic is really interesting: Secret Places. She has challenged us to share spots others may not know about, that are special to us for … Continue reading