The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Ancient
Ancient, Abandoned, and Repurposed
I’m not always a fan of the way we design new words in English. It’s sometimes a little grating, for example, when we make nouns into verbs. But one of those expressions has caught my eye quite a bit in … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Retirement itself, Ruminations Tagged Abandoned, aging, Ancient, lifestyle, Re-Purposed, Sense of purpose, Usefulness 37 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.