I returned from vacation to find a nice gift! Adinparadise has generously nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am flattered – many thanks to my benefactor for this lovely surprise!
I didn’t know much about this one, but from what I have learned, the requirements for acceptance are similar to those for other blogging awards, so I won’t procrastinate – I’ll list them and comply now:
- Post the award on the site – Done!
- Let you in on 7 things about myself that you don’t already know
- Nominate other (lady) bloggers, and let them know they’ve been nominated.
OK… seven things about me:
- I’m a sucker for old movies
- I am VERY right-handed
- I love a cappella music – including barbershop harmony
- I don’t much like cilantro – and it really doesn’t agree with me either!
- I gave each of my children two middle names
- I married “the boy next door”
- I have two granddaughters and three grandsons
Again, my thanks to adinparadise – I hope you will visit her site as well!