The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: holiday
Father’s Day Remembrances
A few weeks ago, my Future Challenge asked what your legacy will be. I started blogging long after my Dad passed away, and so he hasn’t been featured much in my posts. Still, he was a big influence in my … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Ruminations Tagged family, Father, Father's Day, Gratitude, holiday, lifestyle, Memories, Thanks 10 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.