The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: March 2015
The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Morning has broken like the first morning Blackbird has spoken like the first bird Praise for the singing, praise for the morning Praise for them springing fresh from the Word Sweet the rain’s new fall, sunlit from Heaven Like … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Ruminations Tagged aging, ephemeral, Gratitude, nature, outdoors, Photo Challenges, postaday, Weekly Travel Theme 18 Comments
The Value of Connections – MS Awareness Week
Well, I signed on to my blog to do this post, and as it happens, today is the 3rd anniversary of the registration of this blog! It hardly seems possible. In that time, there have been days when I spent … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.