- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: postaday
Morning has broken like the first morning Blackbird has spoken like the first bird Praise for the singing, praise for the morning Praise for them springing fresh from the Word Sweet the rain’s new fall, sunlit from Heaven Like … Continue reading
When my beloved and I purchased our “fixer-upper” retirement home last year, we weren’t thinking The Money Pit – we were seeing possibilities. We had a home inspector and a contractor go through the house with us to help us make a realistic … Continue reading
On our 2011 trip with the Delaware River Sojourn, we stopped in Easton, PA. Our chosen evening activity was a trip to the The Nurture Nature Center there. The Center teaches through a variety of displays and programs, and focuses largely on … Continue reading
Merriam-Webster defines juxtaposition as: the act or an instance of placing two or more things side by side; also : the state of being so placed… In the continuing saga of the renovation of our future retirement home, here are some additional … Continue reading