The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Alaska
It’s time to start making some serious plans for where my beloved and I might travel this year. Last year, most of my travel was to see my mom and sister a few states away, and most of my husband’s … Continue reading
Posted in Finances, Recreation, Retirement itself Tagged Alaska, Costa Rica, lifestyle, Physical exercise, retirement planning, Senior Health, Travel 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.