The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Autumn
Happy Days – Happy Memories
We had a great weekend. A friend from Hawaii arrived last Thursday evening and left Monday – and in between we packed in a lot of happy New England moments. I love the Fall, and we did all our favorite … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Travelogues Tagged Autumn, Boston, Happy, kayaking, lifestyle, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, recreation, Walking 22 Comments
The Autumn Leaves… Fabulous Foliage
We’ve lived most of our married life in either Upstate New York or New England – two of the première areas for Autumn “leaf-peeping.” We love our Autumn leaves. In the Winter, only the last vestiges of leaves remain. Oak … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged Autumn, Foliage, Leaf-Peeping, lifestyle, nature, photography, photos, Seasons, Weekly Travel Theme 53 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.