The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: beach
Travel Theme: Oceans
I’ve been neglecting my blog a little for the past week or so. As it happens, I’ve been staying with my mom (and my sister), to help out with a few things. This is one of those times when it’s clearly a … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Travelogues Tagged Atlantic, beach, boardwalk, family, Jersey Shore, lifestyle, Memories, Oceans, Pacific, Parents, Photo Challenges, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, recreation, Travel 31 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.