The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Fourth of July
Happy Birthday, USA
We’ve been travelling around our little corner of the universe (northeast US) quite a bit for the past month, looking for a place to retire, and I’ve been pretty much off-line. I’m trying to catch up a little on the … Continue reading
Posted in Ruminations Tagged Fourth of July, Independence Day, lifestyle, Philadelphia, United States of America 9 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.