The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: in the distance
Beyond the Horizon
Photography is a remarkable thing. It can take us places we’ve never been. It can validate or change our views of history. It can bring back wonderful memories, or share them with people who couldn’t be there in the moment. … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged Beyond, in the distance, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek 23 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.