- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: New Year
Here we are in January again, turning the page of the calendar. January symbolizes fresh starts to many of us, and is even named for Janus, the Roman god of gates, passages, and doors; of beginnings, transitions, and endings. Janus is … Continue reading
As part of my retirement theme, I’m offering a weekly Thursday “Future Challenge” to get people of all ages thinking in general about their futures and/or retirement. (I apologize, I’m a little behind this week, as I’ve been sidelined with … Continue reading
There’s something lovely about a fresh start. It can be a fresh sheet of paper, a blank screen, a new job, or even a new home. This week, we turned the calendar page and we’re in a whole new year. … Continue reading