The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Peace
Veterans/Armistice/Remembrance Day Musings
It would be wonderful if we didn’t need a Department of Defense, or of Homeland Security. It would be amazing if natural disasters never happened, and we never needed the National Guard. It would be great if we could rewrite … Continue reading
Posted in Giving Back Tagged Gratitude, Peace, Thanks, USA, Veterans Day 17 Comments
I unfortunately wasn’t home on Friday to do a “white” post in honor of the UN’s International Day of Peace. I know I’m late for the day, and early for the season, but there is nothing more quietly peaceful to … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged Peace, photography, photos, UN International Day of Peace, Weekly Travel Theme, White 32 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.