The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: USA
Veterans/Armistice/Remembrance Day Musings
It would be wonderful if we didn’t need a Department of Defense, or of Homeland Security. It would be amazing if natural disasters never happened, and we never needed the National Guard. It would be great if we could rewrite … Continue reading
Posted in Giving Back Tagged Gratitude, Peace, Thanks, USA, Veterans Day 17 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.