The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: respect
Maggie the Magnificent – a Mother’s Day Message
When we’re kids, if we’re lucky, our parents are our role models and our heroes. I thought my mom was the prettiest, smartest woman in the world, and that my dad was the most handsome and capable man who ever … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Giving Back, Ruminations Tagged aging, Community Service, friendship, Giving back, Gratitude, Kindness, lifestyle, Memories, Mother, Mother's Day, Parents, photos, respect, Role Models, Thanks 14 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.