- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Mother
Apparently, I’m only the third woman to ever receive this award, and I’m so honored to…be numbered with Lily Tomlin and Whoopi Goldberg. But I do hope that women are achieving at a rate these days that we can stop … Continue reading
This week’s WordPress.com Photo Challenge is Purple. Purple means something special to me – it was my mother’s favorite color. I can remember picking wild violets in our yard, bringing them in to her when I was small, proudly adding a … Continue reading
On Mother’s Day, I posted an homage to my mom, Maggie, citing some of the reasons she has been a wonderful role model to my sister and me. This week, she passed away with the same grace and thoughtfulness she displayed throughout … Continue reading