The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Sadness
Chasing the Blues Away
Posted on June 6, 2013 by The Retiring Sort
Serenity Prayer (from a longer poem by Reinhold Niebuhr) God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference. Okay, I’ve been away for a … Continue reading →
Posted in Ruminations | Tagged Depression, Joy, lifestyle, Sadness, Serenity, Staying Busy | 11 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.