The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: State Parks
Delaware River Sojourn Travelogue
My beloved is always looking for a new river to paddle. I tend to be a still-water kind of gal myself, but I’m game for a river paddle when I’m in experienced company. We grew up near the Delaware River, yet … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Health Issues, Recreation, Travelogues Tagged Boat, canoe, Delaware River, ecology, kayak, Lenape, lifestyle, nature, paddlie sports, photography, photos, recreation, river, rivers, Senior Health, State Parks, Travel, travelogue, vacation 10 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.