The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Travel Theme: Yellow
When I think of yellow, I’m often reminded of the beautiful flowers of Hawaii. The state flower is the yellow Hibiscus, and its image is everywhere. But when we were there, we saw many other golden views, too. At the … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges Tagged Hawaii, hibiscus, photography, Weekly Travel Theme, Yellow 13 Comments
The Object of our Fascination
On our 2011 trip with the Delaware River Sojourn, we stopped in Easton, PA. Our chosen evening activity was a trip to the The Nurture Nature Center there. The Center teaches through a variety of displays and programs, and focuses largely on … Continue reading
Posted in Giving Back, Photo Challenges Tagged Delaware River, Easton PA, ecology, environment, lifestyle, Nurture Nature Center, Object, photography, photos, postaday 14 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.