The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: March 10, 2014
Temptation and Sacrifice
Posted on March 10, 2014 by The Retiring Sort
For years, our friends bought calendars, boy scout light bulbs and popcorn, school music program candy bars, and any number of other tempting and whimsical things from our children and grandchildren when they were fundraising. Girl Scout cookies are my … Continue reading →
Posted in Faith, Giving Back, Ruminations | Tagged Diet, Girl Scout cookies, God's Will, lifestyle, Sacrifice, Temptation, Weekly Travel Theme | 7 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.