- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Diet
First Fig My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends — It gives a lovely light! – by Edna St. Vincent Millay When we’re young, it seems romantic to … Continue reading
Last week I offered the first of these challenges. I’m hoping that if you’re visiting this blog, you have at least a passing interest in retirement and the lifestyles it can bring. No matter how old you are, I’d like to challenge … Continue reading
I’m getting older, and like many Americans, I weigh more than I should. My hubby is in this boat with me. We didn’t get this way all at once, but if you gain even one or two pounds each year … Continue reading