The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Army
War and Remembrance
In the United States of America, we celebrate Memorial Day on the last Monday in May. This commemorative holiday has gone through several iterations – it was first called Decoration Day following the American Civil War, and the date has changed … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Giving Back, Ruminations Tagged Army, choices, family, Father, Memorial Day, Memories, Military Service, Navy, Patriot, Patriotism, Pearl Harbor, photos, Remembrance, War 13 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.