- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: choices
Challenge #24 Have you ever thought of living in another country – or retiring to one? My beloved would love to move around – getting a flat for six months or so in each of the cities and we’d love … Continue reading
Challenge #20 I’ve been away for a bit, and so there was no challenge last week, but I brought back some treasures with me… books that belonged to my mother. If you love to read (and my guess is that … Continue reading
Challenge #19 Moving is always a little traumatic. But moving from a larger home to a smaller retirement home may be even more stressful. Certain memories and possessions won’t make the cut for the new home. If you had to … Continue reading
OK, fellow boomers – let’s say you’ve been living in your house (or carrying stuff with you from house to house) for thirty, forty, or fifty years. You probably have things stored in the attic or basement that you haven’t … Continue reading