- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
May 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Diana Gabaldon
I enjoy writing down stories and thoughts, although I have to slice and dice them vigorously before I can share them. I tend to ramble. Retirement and blogging are giving me a chance to see if I can become more … Continue reading
Recapping my recent post about the generosity of bloggers: last week, melouisef at Just Fletcher nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. In a little embarrassment of riches, this week. Diana at A Beginner nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Although I thanked both immediately, family needs kept me … Continue reading