The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Kreativ Blogger Award
In Accordance with Award Rules – The Nominees Are…
Recapping my recent post about the generosity of bloggers: last week, melouisef at Just Fletcher nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. In a little embarrassment of riches, this week. Diana at A Beginner nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Although I thanked both immediately, family needs kept me … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Tagged Blog, Blogger, blogging, Blogging Awards, Diana Gabaldon, Gratitude, Kreativ Blogger Award, Thanks, Versatile Blogger Award 50 Comments
The Blogosphere – A Generous, and Slightly Random, Community
I never imagined I’d undertake blogging when I first heard about it years ago. (Of course, I never thought I’d be retired, either!) I like to write, but I never felt I was that good at it. My mother was … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Ruminations Tagged blogging, Blogging Awards, Blogosphere, choices, family, Kreativ Blogger Award, lifestyle, Parents, Photo Challenges, postaweek, Time, Versatile Blogger Award, WordPress 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.