The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Estate planning
Future Challenge – So What’s the Plan?
Challenge #26 Everyone has a horror story of an estate (big or small) that wasn’t settled smoothly. Usually it’s because there was no will (or no updated will), or because the contents of the will came as an unhappy surprise … Continue reading
Posted in Finances, Financial Issues, Future Challenges, Information Tagged Estate planning, family, Financial Planning, Last Will and Testament, Legacy 13 Comments
Where there’s a Will… Why Everybody Needs a Plan – Part 3
This month, a friend of a friend suddenly lost her husband. In the days that followed, my friend and another buddy circled the wagons and, along with the new widow’s family, offered their support to her. Friends are wonderful at … Continue reading