- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Montreal
For millennia, man has been creating sculpted, carved, and cast representations of people and animals. No matter where in the world you go, you will find statues. These pieces were made for various reasons, but many of them are designed to … Continue reading
St. Joseph’s Oratory on Mount Royal in Montreal is the largest church in Canada, and is reputed to be the largest shrine in the world. It is not a cathedral, but a church for pilgrims, with 283 steps leading up … Continue reading
There was an interesting photo challenge presented by WordPress this week – to take two shots of the same place, one vertical and one horizontal, to express two views of the subject. I’ve been offline for a while, taking care … Continue reading