- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Perspective
There was an interesting photo challenge presented by WordPress this week – to take two shots of the same place, one vertical and one horizontal, to express two views of the subject. I’ve been offline for a while, taking care … Continue reading
WordPress has challenged its bloggers this week to present photos looking straight down at something. Here are the shots I picked. Perspective really is everything. We all know what the silhouette of the Eiffel Tower looks like, but here’s a … Continue reading