The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Robert Burns
Well it’s the middle of the month, and I promised myself I’d post travelogues regularly (I’m thinking monthly). I’m trying to get a little more organized with my blogging. This time, I’m posting about one of my favorite places. There isn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Ruminations, Travelogues Tagged Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle, family, lifestyle, Memories, photography, photos, Princes Street, Princes Street Gardens, Robert Burns, Royal Mile, Scotland, Scott Monument, Travel 21 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.