- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Scotland
One of my grandsons is a cub scout. His pack is working on a “Heritage” project to earn a belt loop and a pin. The gist is that each scout must learn about where his family came from, choose a … Continue reading
O ye’ll tak’ the high road, And I’ll tak’ the low road, And I’ll be in Scotland afore ye…¹ For my monthly travelogue, I’ll finish up our 2010 trip to Britain with our … Continue reading
The WheresMyBackpack? Travel Theme Challenge this week is Rhythm. Capturing a sense of sound and rhythm in photos is an interesting challenge. From our travels in the past few years, here are my rhythmic memories: 1) The drone of the … Continue reading
Well it’s the middle of the month, and I promised myself I’d post travelogues regularly (I’m thinking monthly). I’m trying to get a little more organized with my blogging. This time, I’m posting about one of my favorite places. There isn’t … Continue reading