- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: San Francisco
The WordPress Weekly Photo challenge is Urban. I usually don’t snap city shots, except to capture landmarks, but I found a few images that show a sense of urban life… just click on a photo to see it larger. A favorite … Continue reading
Sunsets are such a universally intriguing phenomena. Historically, sailors used the characteristics of sunsets to anticipate the coming weather. Scientists explain the way the light is broken up at the horizon, spilling brilliant colors across the landscape or water. Artists … Continue reading
Ailsa at wheresmyback posted her Travel theme for this week: Food. This one makes me wish I were at home where I have some other great photos – but since I’m not, I will make do with files I have with me! … Continue reading