The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Honolulu
Hawai’i Travelogue, Part 1 – Oahu
For forty years, my beloved and I talked about going to Hawaii. Finally, we were able to go last Fall. We figured we would treat ourselves to this big vacation while we were both working, Hawaii is probably one of the most … Continue reading
Posted in Recreation, Travelogues Tagged Arizona Memorial, Hawaii, Honolulu, lifestyle, Oahu, Pearl Harbor, photos, Sunset Beach, Travel, Waikiki, Waimea Valley 30 Comments
Travel Theme: Sunsets
Sunsets are such a universally intriguing phenomena. Historically, sailors used the characteristics of sunsets to anticipate the coming weather. Scientists explain the way the light is broken up at the horizon, spilling brilliant colors across the landscape or water. Artists … Continue reading
Posted in Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged Honolulu, photography, photos, postaweek, San Francisco, Sunsets, Weekly Travel Theme 65 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.