The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Soup Day
Travel Theme: Tradition
The weekly Travel Theme from Ailsa at Wheresmybackpack? is Tradition. I’m a little late with my response this week, but since I’m as much a sucker for traditions as anyone, here goes… We tend to think of traditions as something … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Photo Challenges, Ruminations Tagged change, choices, Christmas, Culture, lifestyle, Memories, New Year's, photography, photos, postaday, postaweek, Santa Claus, Soup Day, Tradition, Weddings, Weekly Travel Theme 34 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.