The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
May 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: St. Paul’s Cathedral
Travelogue – Jolly Old London Town
It’s time for my mid-month travelogue post! I thought it would be fun, in honor of Queen Elizabeth’s 60th Jublilee celebration earlier this month (and the upcoming Olympics), to make this one about London. I had all four A.A. Milne children’s … Continue reading
Posted in Recreation, Travelogues Tagged A A Milne, Buckingham Palace, England, family, Jubilee, lifestyle, London, London Eye, Memories, Olympics, photography, photos, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Travel, Westminster Abbey 14 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.