- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: London
Well, here we are at the end of July, and I haven’t done a monthly travelogue yet! As I’ve been watching the Olympics on TV, I’ve seen shots of some of the wonderful places we went outside of London when we … Continue reading
It’s time for my mid-month travelogue post! I thought it would be fun, in honor of Queen Elizabeth’s 60th Jublilee celebration earlier this month (and the upcoming Olympics), to make this one about London. I had all four A.A. Milne children’s … Continue reading