Join 1,163 other followers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Olympics
Ailsa at wheresmybackpack? has posted our weekly Travel Theme: Leading Lines. Her own examples are photos that all have a strong physical line that grabs the focus of the shot and leads our eyes there, and our challenge is to … Continue reading
Well, here we are at the end of July, and I haven’t done a monthly travelogue yet! As I’ve been watching the Olympics on TV, I’ve seen shots of some of the wonderful places we went outside of London when we … Continue reading
The WordPress Photo Challenge for the week is Movement We’re asked to show a photo or photos that exhibit or convey motion. For me, the most illustrative image of motion is the sea. The constant ebb and flow of the tides, … Continue reading