The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: sweets
If I Am What I Eat, Am I Different at the Holidays?
Posted on December 19, 2012 by The Retiring Sort
My Dad loved food, and was actually a pretty good cook. We had a tradition when we were little, where he booted Mom out of the kitchen on a Saturday every December, and spent the whole day baking and decorating … Continue reading →
Posted in Health Issues, Ruminations | Tagged Christmas, cookies, dairy, Diet, holidays, sugar, sweets, Tradition | 19 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.