Weekly Photo Challenge – Together

This gallery was originally submitted in response to a WordPress photo challenge on the theme Together – two people or other things together. It has also been entered in response to a Weekly Travel Challenge by Ailsa at Wheresmybackpack on the theme of Couples. To see more about that challenge, and other bloggers’ responses, click here.

These aren’t very different, but they’re sort of fun… They’re from the Disney part of our Florida vacation a few years ago - one from Disney’s Animal Kingdom of two tigers…

one of two Disney characters strolling in one of the parks…

and the last one, which was the corner of a larger shot  that I didn’t see until I got home – two lizards at Epcot, apparently getting cozy…

About these ads
This entry was posted in Photo Challenges. Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge – Together

1. Fergiemoto says:

Love those tigers!

2. Indranil says:

Great shots. Somehow I found the shot of the “two Disney characters strolling” very very funny!

3. Sonel says:

Gorgeous shots! Love those tigers! :)

4. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Together | small house/BIG GARDEN

5. colonialist says:

I love your very varied trio of doubles!

6. bspokeon says:

As a man who appreciates all things wild and wonderful, I think the tigers are my favourite… the lizards look quite cute together too :)

7. Madman says:

Wow, I love the walking ants. The shot is so crisp sharp… Well done :-)
    Thanks too for liking my entry ;-)

8. 2e0mca says:

Love that shot of the Antz :-)

9. Pingback: weekly photo challenge: together, with best friends « 3rdculturechildren

10. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Together « Mike Hardisty Photography

11. thirdhandart says:

Wonderful entry! The photo of the ants walking together with their arms linked is a priceless capture. But, they’re all great photos!

12. Love these, they are great!! :-)

13. Yelly says:

Love the second photo! I live for photos like that! :)

14. The third photo is very funny :D great picture, regards

15. Pingback: “Weekly Photo Challenge: Together” « It is a Strange Life… and I'm loving it!

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Together « My 2012 Photo Challenge

17. bradleywbull says:

Love the Ants. So eye-catchingly random.

18. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Together « Ruth E Hendricks Photography

19. Great photos! I especially love the Disney ants as well. :)

20. Imelda says:

All are lovely, but the Antz are just something else. They are magic. :-)

21. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Together | Cardboard Me Travels

22. Inge says:

Lovely couple!

23. reb says:

Both marvellous and funny! Great shots!!!

24. Rhianna says:

I loved the “antz” characters. Thanks for sharing :)

25. What can I say? Beautiful tigers, Disney’s cute ants and …lol…a couple of lizards getting it on. You have definitely depicted what it means to be together :-)

26. halfcnote says:

I read the caption underneath the tigers without realizing it was for the photo below and had to wonder what Disney you went to that these were the characters! Red face laugh on me. Love the ants – the shot from behind makes them just that much more together.

27. Bonnie says:

Such great shots! Perfect for the challenge. Each one tells their own respective story!

28. Misky says:

The bugs are my fav. Splendid photo, and thank you for stopping by for a look at mine!

29. An enjoyable series of exotica. I invite you to visit my interpretation of “Together” here: http://annefreemanimages.wordpress.com/
    ~Anne

30. What fun! Love the “together” Disney shot especially.

31. Love these photos – especially the two disney characters :)

32. Arindam says:

Wonderful pictures. I like the first one a lot. Great post.

Since you've come this far... I'd love to hear your thoughts or comments!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s