Join 1,163 other followers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Ailsa at Wheresmybackpack presented another photo challenge this week – street markets. I couldn’t think of anywhere I’d photographed one, and then I remembered our trip to Beijing. We started out shopping for souvenirs and gifts down the main shopping street, … Continue reading
In the United States of America, we celebrate Memorial Day on the last Monday in May. This commemorative holiday has gone through several iterations – it was first called Decoration Day following the American Civil War, and the date has changed … Continue reading
Summer oficially starts in a month, and most people are looking forward to their vacations. Ailsa at wheresmybackpack suggested a Summer travel photo challenge on May 18th, and I responded with this post. Now the May 25th WordPress weekly photo challenge has … Continue reading