The Retiring Sort
Join 1,163 other subscribers
- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Daily Archives: April 20, 2012
Diet, Diet, Who’s Got the Diet?
One of my retirement resolutions is to get better control of my health. This includes sleep, diet, exercise – the whole shootin’ match. The sleep is better already, now that I don’t wake up several times each night, thinking I’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Health Issues, Health-Diet, Information, Ruminations Tagged 24 Day Challenge, aging, arthritis, asthma, change, choices, Diet, Exercise, Health, lifestyle, Physical exercise, Senior Health, stress, Weight loss 9 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.