- DNA Ethnicity Test Result Reliability – It’s All About Expectations
- Chasing Family – Online Family Trees: To Post or Not to Post?
- Chasing Family… Down a Rabbit Hole and Up a Tree
- The Pros and Cons of Fear and Anger
- Starting a New Holiday Tradition
- The Giving Season and the Thoughtful Giver
- Do I Really Have My Father’s Eyes?
- Symbols of Cities and Lands
- Land Meets Water
- The Ephemeral Nature of Days… and of Gratitude
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Tomorrow, I’ll wake up, get in my car, and drive with my husband to visit our son in Upstate New York. I won’t be going in to the office tomorrow, or on any other day from now on. Today, after a … Continue reading
Four more days…. that’s all that’s left of my career. I had other jobs before I started down this path, but I started as a temp in an insurance office in 1974, and signed on full-time in 1975. I briefly tried something else, … Continue reading